just two college kids who like to geek out on music...really, really good music.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I have a lazy blogmate!!!!

Sara is falling behind! Oh, dread!
SO I shall post extra.
This dude got me through the day today and you shall love him as I do. Andrew Bird is a masterful musician. He is a master in guitar, violin, mandolin, glockenspiel and.... Er, well, whistling. BUT HE'S REALLY GOOD AT IT! Proof:
Dark Matter LIVE by AudioAlt
Yeh, that's live.

I fell in love with this dude a couple years ago when I first heard this song:
Scythian Empires by Ekonomisk Management

And finally, just to prove he ain't no one trick pony, I leave you with an album I couldn't believe came from him until I researched it. This is his first band, Bowl of Fire:
Andrew Bird - Thrills by alejo.gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment