just two college kids who like to geek out on music...really, really good music.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

WELCOME! happy mardi gras! ("Raindrops" by Basement Jaxx)


Hello there! I'm Sara Nelle. Let's get the basics down. I'm a college student who wastes too much time posting videos on Facebook to either the delight, or the dismay, of my "friends". How do I know that a song that may have changed my whole day, let alone, my whole outlook on life, will affect others the way it affected me? That's why I'm here with my friend, Corey, and we're going to give you our own little take on what we're jammin' too. I may get a little personal about why the songs recall a memory, but I promise I'll keep it fun, and hopefully amusing too. If you don't like the music, that's cool. If you do, that's GREAT! Let's be friends. Here's my motto when it comes to these things: I have really good taste, and really good bad taste.

So to kick things off, I tried to think of my favorite song of all time. The fact is, I couldn't. It's no easy feat! I love so much for different reasons...but this song just randomly popped into my head. I thought it was perfect for Mardi Gras. The song is upbeat, and so much fun to dance to. It's definitely on my ultimate dance playlist.

Enjoy kiddos,

Sara Nelle

Raindrops by Basement Jaxx

No comments:

Post a Comment