just two college kids who like to geek out on music...really, really good music.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Okay, my turn. (New Prince-Childish Gambino)

That leaves me. I'm Corey, as Miss Sara mentioned. I'm a college student too (surprises abound here) but go to the rival school to Sara. That's how we roll, bridging two worlds. I too constantly send my friends (and my poor, poor girlfriend) music and videos and grooveshark links. However, I am a bit more into hip hop and party music than Sara, so you'll get two sides of the same type of musical taste. This'll be fun.

Now to my first track: New Prince by Childish Gambino (Donald Glover of Community and Derrick Comedy fame.) It's a bit of a sample of what you'll be getting from me. Sick remixes or hip hop or indie rock. Ya digg?
01 New Prince (Crown On the Ground) by drunkrabbit22

1 comment:

  1. heyyyyy i like party music too!!!

    i'm the hiphopopotamus.... haha that's about as hip hop as i get!

    ReplyDelete