just two college kids who like to geek out on music...really, really good music.

Monday, March 14, 2011

My Girlfriend


First of all, my girlfriend is awesome. And a super-good artist and stuff (she's awesome, see left.) And she always tells me her music taste is unrefined, but every once in a while she'll come around with a really great band I've never heard of or never gave a though to. Little Comets is one of those. They're an amazing startup from Newcastle, England who've been signed to Columbia Records. They've also recently released their first full-length album titled In Search Of Elusive Little Comets (they are quite elusive, it took me forever to find a current site for them and I doubt we'll see any shows this side of the pond any time soon.) The album is of a very high quality and well laid out, and comes highly recommended.
This is my favorite track. Omgaaah.
Little Comets - Adultery by Mud Hut Digital

And real quick, my Girlfriend also posted a great song today that made me so proud <3

No comments:

Post a Comment